недеља, 3. јул 2016.

Krka National Park

My favourite place probably in the world is Krka National Park in Croatia. It includes monastery Krka. I am not sure if this is my favourite place because this monastery and the National Park are near the place where I was born so I am compassionate, or it is because every time I go there, I am more amazed with extraordinary nature and peace that I found around the monastery complex, especially before when this area wasn't popular tourist destination.I met some tourists from abroad in the national park and they stayed in Zadar or Šibenik. These two cities are excellent places to stay, because they are less than 60 minutes by car from the park. If you like nature I would suggest, however, to stay as close to the park as possible. 

This National Park is one of Croatia eight national parks. It includes fantastic waterfalls and scenic pathways, also the Roman ruins at Burnum, and a Franciscan Monastery at Visovac Island.
Krka was the site of the first hydroelectric power station using alternate current in Croatia. Krka opened in 1895, just two days after Niagara Falls’ hydroelectic plant began operations. 
I got a chance to explore the Skradinski Buk, Bilusica Buk and Manojlovic Buk waterfall and the neighboring forested area. I always visit monastery Krka, because I found there peace and recover my energy.
In my opinion the problem are dozens of buses parked in the season. That is very good for economy of country, but not for the nature, because before tourism, local people  worked in the fields near the river and now it's not possible.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар